- Version: 6.1
- Size: 27.58KB (no apps2SD)
This Android app is activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (note that other silencing methods may not activate this app). The true beauty and convenience is in the fact that you don’t need to remember to use a specific app or tap through menus to manage your phone’s ringer volume, it does the work for you!
For example, how many times have you silenced your phone during a class or meeting only to miss calls/notifications afterwards because you forgot to turn the volume back on? When your phone is silenced, a pop-up menu asks you to set the duration you’d like your Android phone kept silent. Adjust the time to your needs and click “Shush!” You can also adjust the volume level of the ringer for when it is turned on again. If instead you’d prefer not to use the ring restorer functionality, just click “Keep it off.”
- Prevents missing phone calls/notifications by automatically re-enabling ringer volume after a preset time
- Activated automatically when you silent your Android device
- Extremely simple, small installation size, no permissions requested
Areas for improvement:
- General settings like 24-hour clock option, color choices, etc.
Conclusion: An incredibly useful Android app that will make sure you don’t miss an important call because you forgot to turn your phone’s ringer back on.