Now the hassles have gone their way, CitiBank’s Android app for banking is available for over 10 countries through the Android market. But if you still don’t find your country listed in android market, you are still good to go with the app from their website or their mobile version of website.
Experimenting is good but if you want to use it for your country you will only be able to log in to the app meant for your country.
Currently Citibank’s Android app is available for the following countries/Locations on Android Market:
Download Citibank android app by scanning the barcode, or visiting either android market or app brain.
(South Dakota), N.A
N.A. Sucursal Republica Argentina
Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.
Some comments from Citibank app users on Market:
- This is one app that I’ve been wanting and missing since I moved to android. Thanks for bringing it. It works brilliantly and no issues faced.
- Excellent app, it works just like the Citi mobile site. A little convenient view improvement needed in transactions summary page
- Banking app comes as a good vaccine is safe exit haneunge’re already saying that the phrase, nor quit eating raemman’m tired.
- Es simple, está bien hecho y funciona. Muy buena idea para saber qué hay cerca con promo del Citi.
- Limited functionality on android 2.3 Still a lot of work needs to be done to make this app any close to competitors. I think the previous version was
- What a fantastic App, great work Citibank on the upgrade. This does not link to a webpage and was a great way for me to do my banking! Easy to use.
- When you launch app and it ask yes or no click yes its asking you to turn on gps. Do that then relaunch the app and it works.
- It is like having your own Personal Bank Teller/ATM right a in your pocket and you don’t even need to stand in line and wait.
- Thank you so much Citibank of India. For me CITI BANK is the no 1 private bank of India. The app is very easy to use, well looks and dynamic too..
- I used to have this on my old Nokia E63. Ever since I got my Galaxy S I’ve been waiting for Citi to port their app to Android. No need for the PC!