Installing Android USB drivers on Windows :
Drivers for HTC phones and tablets:
Drivers for Samsung phones and tablets:
For a Samsung Phone, install Samsung Kies
Drivers for Motorola Phone and tablets:
For Motorola device, download setup here
Drivers for LG Phones:
For LG devices download here
Drivers for Google devices including Nexus tablets:
Drivers for ZTE devices:
Download drivers here
For any other phone download the native sync client if you want the easy way out.
Download drivers in a zip file from here.
- Extract the zip file in C:\ (it creates a folder that is C:\Android)
- Go to RUN (Win + R )
- Type sysdm.cpl and click OK.
- System Properties panel will open, choose advanced tab here.
- Click Environment Variables
- In the system variables click the PATH and edit.
- In the Edit System Variable window, type ;C:\Android in variable value and click OK. (note the semicolon at the beginning)
Download the Android SDK at
- Connect the Android device to your computer via USB.
- Go to the Device manager, Open My Computer> System properties > Device manager or just look for it in control panel.
- Look for Other device(s).
- Right-click the device name (Say HTC ONE S) and click Update Driver Software.
- Right clickSelect Browse my computer for driver software and click Next.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and proceed by clicking on Next.
- Click Browse and locate the Google USB driver folder located in <sdk>\extras\google\usb_driver\.)
- Click Next to install the driver and complete procedure.
For more details visit http://developer.android.com/tools/extras/oem-usb.html