Forex market is one of the most lucrative markets everyone is looking to try their hands on but with the multi-millionaire success stories also come the ones where people have lost their time , money and economic stability. We have seen quite a huge range of books and other tutorials that aim to make trading simple, efficient and keep losses to bare minimum but long story short is what everyone loves. First time traders jump directly to trading and learn the basics thereafter , after all books could be boring when all you are looking at is real time expertise. “Forex Hero – Trading Game” is a beautiful attempt to cut short the short fallings of traditional books and trading guides by implementing a interactive environment for first time traders that want to jump start trading and knowing the risks before they invest their hard earned money into full time trading.
THE SCHOOL: The old books are back again!
The app gives you credits for learning and a very interesting way to gamify the learning experience is to reward the first time traders and get them used to profits and losses with the quiz and the schooling experience. Theory is the basic of everything and you can’t afford to skip it, but the Forex Hero – Trading Game tends to keep the topics grouped in sections and short so the learning experience stays exciting. You do not need to learn everything at once and can resume from an unfinished section the next time you resume the app. Another upside of the Forex Hero – Trading Game is that it teaches you with real life examples which tend to stay in memory forever as compared to bland basics.
THE QUIZ: Learning from your mistakes
As you finish learning the basics you move ahead to quiz section where you can do a self assessment and see if you are familiar to all the basics. You might have a lot of wrong answers at first but good part of the quiz is it can help you correct your mistakes by seeing your answers, the correct ones and detailed explanation to each question. The quiz is just as rewarding as the school and you earn money for the right answers.
TREND PREDICTOR : Understanding the real life scenarios
Trend predictor is another kind of quiz but it actually is a real time implementation of all the knowledge you have earned in above two sections. You have a scenario or a news headline and have to predict how the market will move and take actions that will can fetch profits . This is the most important section and gives a feel of real time trading with the use of graphs and pictures that tend to develop your connection with trading, improve your decisiveness, and overall increases your implementation speed.
- First and foremost the inclusion of real life scenarios is what we found very appealing in the app, that not only strengthens your basic but also boosts your ability to understand the market and its consequences on different types of currencies.
- Step by step schooling with bullet points that are clear and stay in the head.
- List of basic rules that every successful trader follows and a must follow list.
- A dedicated section that shows the best times and days to trade based on your local time zone and optionally for other time zones you might be dealing with. This is quick and efficient way to locate yourself on the time zone map without much calculation of time difference of each country individually no matter where you are located.
- A handpicked list of trading brokers with their specifications compared side by side, and this list is updated every month to keep only the most featured, reliable and budget friendly brokers in it. The Forex Hero – Trading Game also highlights the chief points to consider before selecting a broker and why it is important to look for the regulators and directives a broker is registered with. This will help you not falling in trap of unreliable brokers which offer lucrative leverages and commissions.
Whether you are playing this game for fun or for gaining some knowledge on Forex the game stays engaging for both the audience and has a social element to it too. You can connect your Facebook and play with your friends to see the global scores as well as their progress in game and compete for scores on global leaderboards. The user interface and design is appealing to the eyes and simple to use. Though the game requires an active internet connection to download the content and graphs as and when required.
We enjoyed our journey through the Forex Hero – Trading Game and admit we learned more than we expected in a record time to implement it in real trading scenarios. Forex Hero – Trading Gameis powered by http://forexillustrated.com/ which is a leading provider of trading related tips and tutorials and has published a few books on strategies and case studies on trading for both first time traders as well as the experienced trading fraternity. Forex Hero – Trading Game is available for free on the play store and is recommended anyone who has ever wanted to get into trading or just to know what trading is all about.